To provide IT solutions and services as defined in FAR 2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC), has created a 10-year, multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle called Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners III (CIO-SP3 Small Business). CIO-SP3 Small Business is a new Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements. The objective of CIO-SP3 Small Business is to provide government agencies a mechanism for quick ordering of needed IT solutions and services at equitable and reasonable prices, to give qualified small businesses a greater opportunity to participate in these requirements, and as a result, give government agencies a mechanism to help meet their socio-economic contracting goals.
CIO-SP3 Small Business Benefits and Features:
Easy-to-use, secure web-based e-GOS ordering system for automated task order competition, set-aside, management, awardee selection and notification
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is required by NITAAC
- Customer Support Center provides 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question
- 1-day turnaround on free, comprehensive SOW/SOO assessment for every task order assures quality responses
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, NITAAC contracts and NITAAC online ordering systems; certification for 2 CLPs awarded
- Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources
- 8(a) competition allows for sole source awards without additional competition or justification under FAR Subpart 19.804-6 (b)
- Task orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO
- Task order competition drives rates even lower
- Customized terms, conditions and labor categories easily added at the task order level.
- 10-Year, multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) GWAC
- $20 billion contract ceiling
- For everything ITSM in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture.
- .55%, with a cap of $150,000, which applies to any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $27 million.
Alpha Omega Integrations, LLC.’ CIO-SP3 Small Business team has developed innovative and secure solutions for agencies across the federal government including Secure Portals, Mobile Computing, Software Development and Modernization, and Mobile Application Solutions.
The following are Alpha Omega Integrations, LLC.’ CIO-SP3 Small Business team task areas, which are provided as a guide, but do not preclude placing any IT requirement. If you need help determining where your particular IT requirements fall, contact the Customer Support Center.
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
- Contract Number: HHSN316201200182W (SB Awarded GWAC)
- Contract Number: HHSN316201200102W (8(a) Awarded GWAC)
- Sponsor: National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Administrator: NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
- Program Ceiling: $20 Billion
- Expiration Date: July 14, 2022
- 8(a) Expiration Date: June 29, 2022
- Type of TOs: CPFF, CPAF, CPIF, FFP, T&M